Join Our Team
P&H Interiors is made up of an incredible group of individuals who together form a powerful force of creativity, productivity and vision. Each person brings with them an enviable resume, an impressive work ethic and a dynamic set of skills. Among the group, there are numerous talented artists, several world travelers, writers, voracious readers and athletes. Come join our team!
Interior Architectural Designer
*local candidates preferred
For over three decades our enthusiasm has translated into creating magnificent and award-winning homes and spaces.
We are looking for an experienced Interior Architectural Designer to design and execute high-end luxury custom home projects. You will start from conceptual development and liaise with team members and clients managing and executing the design.
Our design method is to build a space that is livable, functional, reflective of our clients and their lifestyle, within consented budget and timetable parameters.
- Responsible for designing and producing a set of ID working drawings using AutoCAD including all details for architectural interior projects. This includes furniture plans, framing plans, electrical plans, Reflected Ceiling plans, molding plans and flooring plans. Interior elevations showing design details.
- Maintain/organize project files, schedules and specifications.
- Site visits and assisting in construction supervision.
- Site measures of existing conditions if necessary and producing drawings of same.
- Collaborate with team, in office and with outside consultants.
- Proficient in time management to facilitate working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- 5 years of proven working experience in designing interior spaces (renovations and or new construction)
- Strong technical and practical AutoCAD skills with an understanding of architectural conventions, including floor plans, elevations, sections, RCP, electrical and millwork.
- Experience and interest in traditional and modern detailing
- Strong understanding of and proficiency in producing all schedules
- Job site experience including working with architects, builders, measuring and producing documents.
- 3D CAD, SketchUp or other design programs a plus
- BS degree in Interior Design or similar
We offer PTO, holiday benefits, medical benefits, 401k Plan and profit sharing.
Please email your resume to [email protected] and fill out the form to the right.