We are currently seeking an experienced candidate with a purchasing and construction background to fill the position of purchasing agent. Candidates must have 2+ years of experience to apply. We are an award winning residential design firm celebrating over 30 years in the luxury South Florida market, as well as many exciting projects from Cape Cod to Australia.
Responsibilities of the purchasing agent will include but are not limited to:
· Provide project proposals with detailed specifications
· Quote out furnishings, accessories, custom built-ins, custom window treatments, wall coverings, etc.
· Generate and process detailed purchase orders
· Order samples, check stock & pricing
· Create, manage and organize quote books and proposal books
· Strong communication with design team, vendors, reps, builders and clients to ensure proper execution from start to finish
· Associate or Bachelor Degree in Interior Design preferred
· 2+ years of work experience in purchasing and construction
· Knowledge of textiles, decorative & privacy window treatment design, custom pillows & bedding, reupholstering of furniture, custom furniture & built-ins, wall covering, lighting, etc.
· Technology skills: Microsoft Office (all programs), Design Manager, AutoCAD is a plus but not required
· Strong organizational skills with ability to multitask
· Extremely detail oriented
· Excellent time management skills
· Work effectively in a team environment
· Have a clear understanding of construction documents and spatial visualization
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Pay is based upon experience/ability
Please email your resume to [email protected] and fill out the form to the right.